Arion One Piece Wall Box Series
Cheval’s new Arion wall box is a single section unit suitable for most IT applications. Our patented design eliminates assembly hardware while the unique heavy duty steel tube frame supports 132 lbs. (60 kg) We have enhanced security and improved access with swing out side panels which can only be opened from the inside. The high density perforated front door is equipped with a sturdy lock to prevent unauthorized access.
The doors are easily reversible to accommodate any installation location. We have combined an attractive design and advanced features into a very competitively priced solution which will deliver exceptional value to the end user .
• Open architecture design provides maximum convenience for installer / end user.
• Hinged side panels swing open 90 degrees and can be left on the unit or removed.
• Side panels are to allow additional air flow to keep equipment cool.
• Perforated area on top panel to install a fan.
• 2 x 60mm cable entry knock outs on top and bottom panels for additional cable access.
• Integrated electrical grounding.
• Houses all EIA-310 standard 19 inch equipment.
Our Standard Configurations
• Available in 6U, 9U or 12U heights.
• Depth of main enclosure: 450 mm. and 600 mm.
• Overall external width: 600 mm.
• Packing: unassembled and packed one per carton.
• Standard color is black, low gloss textured powder coat paint.
Standards and Materials
• Complies to ISTA 3A Package Product.
• Complies to EIA 310-E, IEC-60297-1 and 2.
• All materials RoHS compliant.
• IP20 Ingress Protection.
• Load Capacity: 132 lbs. (60 kg).
• Premium grade cold rolled steel.
• Five stage iron phosphate pre-treatment with epoxy-polyester powder coat finish.
• Tested to 500 hours salt spray test under ASTM-D610 and ASTM-B117.
Dimensions and Packaging Details